11 September, 2010

What a day.

I just had my first car accident with me being the driver.

I thank god that I am alone in the car.

It happened near the exit towards BKE from SLE. The car in front of me stopped and with me being the kiasu kind(I was quite a distance away from the car in front of me), I stopped in time but the car behind me didn't.

So she crashed into my car and that was the first bang. The cab behind her apparently crashed into her again (this is what I felt as I felt 2 bangs) and caused me to move even further and crashed into the car in front of me. 

The car in front of me didn't had much damage but the front part of my car was dented. The back part, needless to say, is gone. I didn't know it was that serious (with the sides cracking) till I took a good look at it after Mr Lai drove me home.

I was really very touched that my bil actually came all the way down to send me home as I was quite traumatized and not sure what to do, let alone driving home.

This is family. :)

When things happened, you'll know who treats you like family and who are the ones that I don't need to be bothered with.

Anyway, thank god that all is fine and I hope my back ache will go away tomorrow.

Hope everything can be settled quickly, getting into an accident is such a chore. There are a million things that I need to do.

All I want to do now is to have a good rest. All other things can wait.

September is really an 'eventful' month.

No comments:

Post a Comment