09 September, 2010

Long weekend ahead..

Tomorrow is the start of the long weekend and by right, I should be so so happy. Yes, by right. Don't know when I started not to like long weekends(maybe just this long weekend). Maybe I am too bored being coped up at home for a full 3 days and the thought of it seriously turns me off.

Or maybe I just felt alone. Yes, I am being emo. It is a major difference compared to my mood a few days back. Maybe I was too happy and so happy that I wanted to share my joy with everyone but apparently not everyone is as happy as I am. Haha.

Of course my dear Mdm Boo, Mr Lai, my BB and sharon are all really really happy for me. I can sense that they are truly happy and I am so glad to have them :)

Maybe I am being emo because people that I thought would be happy for me didn't sound so and when you feel that you needed someone to share your joy, everyone's busy. (I am gonna be busy real soon too! *hmpz*)

Maybe, that's life.

Enough of all my emo nonsense!!

I am going for mani and pedi with Mdm Boo on Saturday! *happy* Lucky I still have my dear sister (^_^)

Can't wait for Monday to come. It will definitely be an 'eventful' day but after that, I'll be free! Free from all the nonsense once and for all.

Also, BB is coming home in 29 days!

I am sure things gonna be great when he's back! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you forget about lil Oscar!!!! He's freaking damn happy too!!! Why is he not mentioned here???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahahaha! Yes yes! My darling lil Oscar is very very happy for me too!Totally sense it through his mummy! Hahhaha! I love him muchie!

    ReplyDelete