06 September, 2010

I'm Looooooving today!!!!!

Words are no longer able to describe how happy I am today! Today is one of the happiest day for the past 2 years :)

Good and blessed things happened and I am so happy that I actually tell myself to blog it down so I can remember one of my happiest moments. I am so happy that I am actually feeling the excitement of it all; heart beating faster, bubbles keep popping out of my head and can't stop smiling to myself!!!

It's been a whole day and I still can't contain my happiness. Can't stop smiling and in an extremely great mood!

Totally LOVE all that had happened today and pray that everything will be smooth-sailing.

I will put in extra extra effort and hopefully more good things will come!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you too! And so proud :) more so than myself coming back in a month's time! Haha... Jia you!

    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BB!! Muacks! I will jia you de :D So looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete