02 September, 2010

Start of my workout regime

I finally took the first step in starting my workout regime. I signed up for gym at Amore yesterday! I am so going to start working out this weekend to fight my fats!

I was quite unhappy with Amore (but I signed up anyway) as I was given the wrong information right from the start. Not 1 but 2 Amore staffs told me that if I sign up for the gym package, I will be able to access the gym at Amore Tampines as well. So thinking that it is a good deal as I can go to both outlets, I was very prepared to sign up. When I make my way to the Jurong outlet on a Saturday last month, there wasn't any sales consultants!

I was extremely surprised(or rather irritated) as I didn't know sales consultants don't work on Saturdays and the receptionist told me that there won't be any consultants coming in for that day! She said that she will ask the sales consultants to drop me a call to arrange for appointment and obviously, that didn't happened.

Feeling irritated, I called again on Tuesday and again, there was no sales consultant available and they said they will get back to me which they didn't. I was super pissed off as I called again and they told me the same time!

To cut the story short, they finally called me back after I had scolded the one who answered the call and on the verge of complaining to their head office. I went down for the appointment yesterday and realised that the package that I sign could not have access to the Amore at Tampines.

After one big round of irritation, the previous staffs was actually providing me with the wrong information all the while!

If I wasn't so desperate to get a workout and it is near to my place, I won't sign up even if it's free!

Maybe Amore has such great business that they cannot be bothered with new customers who has a hell lot of intention of signing up.

Anyway, just hope that the workout really helps!

Bought my favourite biscuits at JP yesterday so I can snack on it before I go for my workout :)


Need to post pics of the biscuits to show my 'shua ku' BB

Hope my diet plan works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment