31 August, 2010

Virgin Face Spa

Had my virgin facial yesterday at Adeva Spa located at Paragon, courtesy of Melly :)

The overall experience was quite good as it comes with a simple hand and shoulder massage. I love the environment though. It was very soothing and relaxing and totally love the warm 'blanket' that I laid upon :)

The therapist was good and not too rough and I like the way she massages my shoulder. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep!

The most scary part of doing a facial will be the extractions. I was lucky as there is very minimal done (only 3-4 extracted on my nose and chin) and the therapist commented that my skin is very clean (So happy!Hhahahha!) so nothing much to be done :D

She was nice to compliment my skin but she doesnt know how to do business. Hahahah! If she commented that my skin is very clean, why the hell do I even need to sign on the facial packages??

So after the face spa, went for dinner at Sushi Tei with Sharon and it's been a while since the last time I went.

Maybe I was too hungry, maybe the food is really good, but I truly had a wonderful day.

Hope more of these days will come! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a review site for beauty salons in Singapore!
    Our URL is http://www.beautyundercover.sg
    Do you mind if we share your review on Adeva Spa on our site?

    Your review can help our readers understand more about the experience and make better salon choices!

    Let us know via our email admin@beautyundercover.sg! Thanks :)

    Warm Regards
    Beauty Undercover

    ReplyDelete