01 September, 2010

It's September!!

It's finally September!!

August seems awfully loooong and time literally crawls.

Starting from this month, I am going to be very determined and stick on to my workout regime for the next 3 months!

I hate ageing! I hate the slowing down of my metabolism rate. I hate to feel fat even when I am not eating much and I absolutely hate it when I go on a diet for a week and still feel fat(I USED to be able to shed a few kgs in a week or 2!Dammit!)!

The best part is, I feel the effects months before my big day! I mean it won't be as bad if it is after right? At least I can feel good and damm pretty on that day.

Arghhhhh..all thanks to my 'good' genes. I must fight the genes!

Grumbles aside,

BB will be back next month!!! FINALLY!! YEahhhhhh!


Can't wait for BB to be back!!!

Muackies! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment