15 September, 2010

Ear-ring-ring-rings!!!

Taaaadaaaaa!!!

I bought my first pair of diamond earrings yesterday! It's for my wedding :)





It was a lovely pair (though it does look a little like peanut before I put it on), and especially so after I wore it! It just matches my face very well and the size is just nice! Not too small (Please remember that I do have a big face :( )!

Well, the picture is taken using iphone (I need a camera!) and doesnt do justice to the actual piece. It looks so nice when I wear it! :D

Luckily, Melly is able to help me get discount for the pair but it still hurt like hell when I handed over a stack of $50 bills to the sales person. I almost wanted to snatch it back!! Hahhaha!!

It's my first time splurging on jewelleries and I hope it doesn't happen again in future. Hahaha! I could buy a nice bag with the money!


No comments:

Post a Comment