23 July, 2010

Irritated

I am officially irritated with Kate Spade. I placed an order for a Kate Spade Iphone casing 2 weeks ago and was all excited about receiving it. Maybe I am 'niao niao' but this is the first time I spend US$40 on a casing cause I literally fell in love with it at the first sight! I had never paid such a price for such things!

Isn't this gorgeous??

I was waiting and waiting for it to reach Vpost USA and till today, it hasn't arrived! The tracking link that they provided just shows that the item had reached Portland and no more information! Well, then I drop them a call (Yes, I make a call all the way to the states and waited for 10 freaking minutes before I get to speak with them) and guess what they told me? I have to call the post office in Portland as they had sent it out! They do not even have the number of the post office for me to call. How the hell am I supposed to know exactly which post office in Portland when it is not stated in the tracking link????

They could have offered to help me to track but they didn't! Vpost USA says they didn't receive the package! So now my package is lost? So who am I supposed to claim it from? I had already make full payment! If I don't receive my item, I am so going to complain!!! So angry!!! So much for their great customer service! *fuming mad*

2 comments:

  1. hi, i am so sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience with kate spade, i would be glad to help you. would you please email me your name and order number, if you have it, and we will sort this out.
    all the best,
    katherine
    kbrodie@katespade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine, I had emailed you my order number. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Thanks,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete