21 July, 2010

2nd Port Call

It is BB's 2nd portcall today. 2 down and 3 more to go. BB's having his portcall at Oman again this time round and next will be Dubai :) That is the only good part of his entire trip. He gets to visit Dubai (though we said that we will be going there together in future) and can let me know if it is a place for me to visit in future. Hhahahah. If it isn't, I can save the money and go elsewhere ;p

Had already emailed him a few things that he can get for me from H&M if he's able to find it :D Why can't H&M come to our shores??

Looking back, time passed kinda fast. BB has been away for a month and I survived. 2 and a half months more and he'll be back! We had already planned what we are going to do on the weekend when he's back. Super kua zhang right? We will be going to Conrad for a seafood buffet on the very night he's back!

BB, please come back fast and I miss miss u! <3



2 comments:

  1. Baby so sorry to disturb your beauty sleep...the satellite is down(again)
    Anyway before Dubai I wanna tell you that Oman is a place you wouldn't even wanna step out of the airport! haha...it's that bad
    Missing you terribly every day! Muackz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha! Maybe the moment I step out I'll complain that I wanna go home NOW. Don't worry, I've never been interested in Oman and will never be. Hhahaha. Hope u enjoy Dubai :D Miss u much much everyday too! Muacks!!

    ReplyDelete