19 July, 2010

Hello Kitty Sweets~


Yiyu got these for me from Taiwan =) Love the Hello kitty sweet case. Looks pretty cool right? (^_^)

Had a gathering at Yiyu's new love nest last Saturday together with Ben and Serene. Her new home is pretty cosy and comes complete with a games room!


Her glass door leading to the games room seriously make her house looks more spacious! Kinda envious that she can have her own little nest and wish that I can have mine soon too! Guess it just feels good to have your own home and I am seriously happy for her! :)

Did I mentioned that her doggie, toto, is mad cute?? Plus he's so guai! He didn't bark at all during the times we were there and this is very rare given that he is a small dog. Totally adorable!

BTO for Punggol had ended and I am praying and praying and praying.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment