28 June, 2010

Happy Birthday BB!

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY BB!!!!!

Though I knew that you wont be able to see this post till donkey months later, but still I wanna wish you

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!

You had been away for 10 days and I miss u much! Can't wait for you to be back :(

Back to BB's early birthday celebration.

I design a cake for him!



Only after I tried designing a cake, then I realised how difficult it is! Especially the letterings! (Then I realised BB is talented as the wordings he wrote at the side of my cake looks damm neat, well written and nicely space-out!) It is so damm difficult to craft out what's in your mind! I tried to draw a flower at my very first try, and the 'flower' just look like a pile of cream and I was so desperate that I actually asked the bakers if they could help!
Well, they don't. !@#%^&*
So I was left struggling for half an hour before I am able to get the whole cake looking like a cake. I wanted to draw little hearts at the top of the cake but I failed, and that explains why it's a whole pile of red jam at the top. Hhahahaha!
We went to Hog's breath(Robertson Walk) for dinner.

Seriously, I don't like the food but I think the service is good (other than the chinese waitress who took our orders initially) and I think it makes a better place for chilling out than having dinner.
My happy BB with his pressies! (Please pardon the wrinkles. He's old. Hhahaha!)
Yes, I bought him a bear and it's a voice recordable bear that he brought along on his trip ^^
After dinner, we went over to sharon's place for cake cutting session :)
I wish everything will go well for the trip
I wish my baobei will be happy, cheerful, pretty & blissful always
I wish I will strike toto tonight. Hahahha!
BB & Jayden blowing the candle :) Jayden's so excited!

After distributing the cake, BB had a new found love.


Saw the little 'ball' in his hands?

It's Jayden's toy and BB loved it so much that he secretly hid it away and play in a corner so Jayden wont sees it! OMG lor..Hahhahaha!

The 'ball' is actually quite interesting. It is a reversible ball! When you throw it into the air and spin it at the same time, when the 'ball' touches the ground, it will turn into the color which is in the inner part of the ball before you spin it.

BB is so intricate by it and kept playing with it.

Men are men after all. They will be fascinated with this kind of things and will let themselves be entertained by it for a long long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment