25 June, 2010

Stupid Car Servicing

It's my first time in my entire life to bring the car for its maintainence servicing and OMGoodness!!!!! It's so freaking expensive!!

Or is it the case that I look like a walking "Robert" that they can squeeze me to the very last drop? Maybe it's the case as I know nuts about car servicing and for me, it's safety first. If they were to tell me it's dangerous and must change, I will change. I can't possibly risk my life over such money right? But then again, it's still freaking expensive! At least to me, IT IS.

It costs me nearly $800 for a regular servicing whereby BB usually only paid $300plus for it. It's like more than double and it's still under warranty. Seriously, I wonder what the warranty usually covers??? I need to pay for almost everything!

I hate car servicing! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment