02 July, 2010

Blessed!!

Just when I was scolding myself and telling myself that I deserve the mad "after office hours" crowd at the train station(Yes, I'm taking a train home as there is Zero cab in sight n I gotta wait in the rain for a freaking cab) and being drenched in the rain for not driving to work today,I guess I am truly blessed :)

When I arrived at the platform, the previous train just left and it's packed to the max. So packed that you might be able to see some faces being "pasted" on the windows of the door. One minute later, an EMPTY train arrived and initially, I thought it's not for boarding but it Is!

An empty train with no mad rush of seats! I am wondering if they had the schedule wrong as they were announcing Tampines and Simei stations subsequently even though it is traveling towards Jurong.

Sitted happily in the train now and I guess I am truly blessed today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment