02 July, 2010

Time waits for no man

Time flies.

At the blink of an eye, BB had his first port call at Oman. Tomorrow is the 3rd weekend without BB and I am slowly getting used to just chatting with him on the phone everyday (Thank God for that) and updating him on what's happening everyday.

When he first set sail, I can't imagine how I can survive the 4 long months but time seriously waits for no man. Time will passes just as fast regardless of one's emotion. Can't wait for him to be back! I will pick him up on 8th October and follow by a seafood buffet! <3

When BB is back, Mdm Boo's tummy will be very very big le! Yes, my Mdm Boo is preggie!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tentatively, it's a boy! A 'manly' boy indeed! Hahhahha! So so so excited about my little nephew and he will be a Christmas baby! (his middle name will be "Christmas"!) My first little nephew and I am sure he will be a super uber duper cutie boy (cause he will look like me!是帅的咯!Don't doubt it! Wahahahhaah!)!

The only downside for having a baby boy is that there isn't a lot of pretty clothes to buy. Boys' clothings are soooooo boring :( Basically, it just consists of shirt, t-shirts, shorts n pants. Unlike having a baby girl whereby there are a zillion choices and it's all super pretty! But, it's good for Mdm Boo also la..if not she will literally bring home almost the entire collection of Baby Ralph Lauren and Baby Guess, not to mentioned the rest of the brands that carries pretty baby clothings.

Awwwww..So happy thinking that I can see my little nephew in 5 month's time!

Can't wait for year end to arrive! Good things will be happening! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment