10 May, 2010

Familiar no more :(

I went to Suntec earlier to just browse around and hopefully I can manage to get my glutinous rice (I have cravings for it for the longest time since I changed job la!). I happily ordered one and paid for it. But who knows, when the aunty is packing for me, I sensed something was amiss. It is not the one I always had before!! The one I always ate comes with char siew and it was top off with a nice char siew sauce! The one aunty was preparing was with ikan bilis!! Arghhhhhh...It is practically worlds apart! :(

Feeling upset, I went to the other tower in the hope of getting a pair of heels to replace my current one (Yes, I am one of those that can have one particular top/dress/shoe in different colors if I really love it or buy 2 pairs at a go in case it ran out of stocks in the future ;p). Guess what?? The shop is GONE! Not only that particular shop, a few others had changed hands too!! I can't believe it!It's just within such a short period of time!

All of a sudden, the entire mall felt so cold and different and I am like someone being there for one of the first few times in my life whereby I used to be there almost everyday! It's so upsetting ;(

Guess the only good thing that came out of my little trip is that I managed to get the crystal jade ham and egg bread that I love. Better than nothing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment