14 May, 2010

Darling BB



BB can only come back tomorrow as there are some problems with the plane and everyone on the ship gotta stay on board for one more day.. This trip BB really misses me. I received 2 of his messages today whereby he sent it 2 days ago (guess reception is really bad) and I can sense that he really misses me very much as it has been a while since I received such messages from him and suddenly I feel so sad that he can't be by my side and let me bully (He secretly loves it!). hahhahahahah!

I always make him to do funny faces with me when we take pictures but just before the click I will always decided to act cute instead. Hahhahahah! So he looks ugly in most funny faces photos! *wide evil grinz*


BB: Irritating. Ask me to pout and she act cute. Pout is supposed to make your lips looked as pointed as possible!
TMD..ask him to smile and he looks like he is disgusted! He says that he is suppressing his smile cause he's on the phone! *fumes*
BB: hahaha..for once I got her! Me looking good and she looks ugly ;p


Lastly, the only decent picture that BB ever took for me.

Me looking all cheery and happy :D


*Hearts!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment