12 May, 2010

Feeling blue

BB went for "trial" sailing for another 3 days again..

It felt kinda weird without him around (especially at night after I got home) and maybe it's just me..the room seems to feel colder(literally colder) without him. Maybe it's the pms-ing period so a little emo and I am seriously bored. Like there's no one to talk to at home and I felt so alone (maybe I am just getting too used to his presence).I probably died from not talking after a while. Hhahahah!

Gosh..How am I going to survive the coming four looooong months?!?!?! I seriously can't imagine :(

And ya!To digress a little from my sadness, I had been reading this girl's blog and she is currently staying in Dallas (her hubby in air force) and the more I read, the more I wanna go over immediately la! Life seems great and peaceful over there! The only major hurdle for me is whether am I able to give up my job (I am not exactly earning peanuts)and just go over there for 2 years as when I get back, it might be a little difficult for me to get a nice job..Well, Hopefully everything will go according to my plan.

I am praying.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment