06 May, 2010

My First Birthday Present in 2010

I received my first birthday present today for the year 2010! It's seriously an early birthday pressie as it's 2 more weeks to my birthday.

But well, it's considered a 'surprise' gift as it's from my boss. Yes, my BOSS. I got a feeling that he will get me a gift as he asks me when is my birthday in front of his business partners while we were on our way to a dinner meeting and being the buay paisei me, I just told him it's 18th and asks for a pressie straight! Hahahhaa...

Guess part of it works! Hahahahah.. he was on the phone when we arrive at the restaurant (it's at DFS!Perfect location to ask for birthday pressie during dinner! Hhahaha!!) and he excuse himself from the table and he was gone for a while. And when he came back, he handed me the gift :)

To be honest, I was a little disappointed when I saw the LV carrier (it's a small carrier) as I dun think I need anything from there and I am not a huge fan of the brand. But nevertheless, it's really the thoughts that counts. At least he bothered to ask and seriously got me a pressie.

My First pressie from my boss :



Well, I would say it's quite a nice cardholder with quite an adequate amount of compartments. This will come in handy for my namecards (that's what my boss wants me to use it as and to give out more namecards for networking/business purposes) and some cash when I go out without my giant bags :)

So looking forward to more pressies!!!

I am a happy gal! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment