25 August, 2010

Purple Obsession

My latest favourite color will be deep royal purple.

Currently having deep purple nails (first time in my life!) and now I am very much tempted to buy purple shoes! All thanks to online shopping website :(




The color is dammmm nice la! Just that it doesn't show very well here (I can't save the picture from the website). I so wanted to get it but am afraid that the size doesnt fits. Had a couple of bad experiences buying shoes online.

Does anyone know where I can get Colin Stuart shoes in Singapore? Really need to try on as it's covered shoes and it's not exactly dirt cheap where I can just buy and try and throw away if it doesnt fits.

Maybe I should try to stop visiting online shopping websites (please let me know more interesting blogs that I can read, it saves me alot of money!), I told myself I won't buy anything (clothes and hopefully shoes (already ordered a pair and waiting for it's arrival :D)) this month as I bought quite a fair bit last month.

I will allow myself to get just 1 pair of purple heels though I am crazy about the color right now.

Time to be discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment