23 August, 2010

Bridal Gown Woes

Goooosh..

 Dear fairy godmother , will you help me if you truly exists????

Been searching high and low for my french laces and I can't seems to find it! Either there isn't anymore stocks or they are waaaayyyyyy too expensive! The ones that are available are selling at $390 per metre and I need 12-15metres!!!! Do the math and you'll know what I mean.

I seriously would loveeeeee to have my full lace bridal gown but it's so so so freaking expensive! The slightly cheaper ones do not have stocks and even if they have, they may not bring it in if they have the wholesale order.

Currently waiting for my thai friend to help me check out on the availability of the laces in Bangkok. Hopefully I'll get good news soon.

I am also considering to change the design I have in mind so I don't need to use so much laces but nothing seems very right.

Was browsing through the bridal magazines and saw these few designs.

Change it to a tight mermaid bottom?

Same goes for this and make some changes to the back?


I am really quite lost in terms of the design..any suggestions?? I want and need to wear a mermaid shape gown.

Also, my evening gown is half done and it does look quite nice, except for the fact that it's abit tight. They must have sewn it smaller! It feels so so so tight!!

Dammit, now I gotta go on a diet :(

5 comments:

  1. Ms Boo, you gain weight say gain weight lah... wahahaha.. Meanwhile, only the first design is 'seeable' the rest better dun consider.. Btw, does Dubai sell good lace??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mdm Boo, Don't be irritating! Hahhaa..I didn't gain weight! I search online but can't find. Even have, will be very ex also as the things there are generally more expensive plus there is a fixed place aloy can go..so quite difficult and he doesnt know how to choose :( Shall pin my hopes on my thai friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahahaha.. Ah sor Tan, Give me five!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mdm Boo, It's not ah Tan who comment. If it's him he will leave his name. It's some random stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought he finally have some sense of humor.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete