02 June, 2010

Love Affairs with my shoes

Some of you may think that I am mad but I seriously LOVE shoes. It has almost become an obsession as I started to feel upset when I do not have space for my lovely shoes (and bags) and the worst part is, I can't buy any shoes!! How bad can that get??!??! Gosssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Last weekend when I brought my laundry over to my mummy's place (I can't operate the washing machine for christ's sake and don't intend to learn till I get my own place), I saw rows and rows of my shoe boxes (of course with my shoes inside!) and I can't explain how happy and relieved I felt! I know it sounds crazy and I felt crazy for feeling this way! All of a sudden it felt like I can feel that I have shoes again! Many many many pairs of shoes!!!

Well, I know it's not like I don't have any shoes right now, just that I can't 'see' them! With the constraint of space, I gotta hid my beautiful shoes in their boxes and in my empty luggages and as time goes by, I started to forget about their existence and kept thinking that I don't have shoes to wear :(

I have this particular pair of beautiful suede peep-toe boots in soft lovely grey from Jimmy Choo that I can't bear to wear as I do not have an area to place and air it properly as I don't want it to end up all stinky in the boxes. Can you imagine that I love it so much that I can't bear to wear without a proper storage place?? Well, I love all my other Choos as well but this pair is amazingly soft and comfy!

Nowadays, I keep on wearing my fluffy slip-on heels for work as this pair of shoes make me feel casual and lazy as it's my 'lowest' pair of heels (so if anyone of you sees me in this pair of heels, it's my lazy day) and I seriously need to buy another pair to keep soon as I can sense that it's going to fail me soon.

How I wish I can have my own little nest ASAP so that all my beloved shoes (bags and clothes) will get their own little "home".

2 comments:

  1. You & your bil can shake hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha! Mdm Boo..you are also about the same lor!

    ReplyDelete