09 March, 2010

The Start of my Perrrrrfect Wedding!! (^_^)

What's a Perfect Wedding without a Perrrrrrrfect venue?? A perfect venue is one that makes you feel blissful, happy,brings a smile to your face whenever you think about it and Absolutely proud to announce it to the world! Having THE perfect wedding is every girl's dream and it is certainly MY dream to hold a PERFECT WEDDING (in my very own perception). Well, I guess I am certainly very very blessed because..............

WooooHooooooo!!!! I Found my Dream Wedding Venue!! After viewing at least a dozen hotels and running through a dozen packages, I finally set my eyes on Four Seasons Hotel :) Strangely, I dropped this hotel initially as I was not there personally to view the suite and the ballroom and after going through all the possible hotels, I decided that it's only fair that I make a trip down personally before I decided on its fate. This is the best decision I ever made :)


Credits: Four Seasons Singapore Website


When I walked into the lobby, I felt excited yet with a weird sense of peace. I was really comfortable (maybe the fact that it is not a very big hotel, everything felt cozy). After meeting up with the sales director, we walked up the swirl stairway that leads to the ballroom.


Credits: Four Seasons Singapore Website

Seriously when I saw the ballroom, I didn't went.."WAH..............OMG!!!!!" (Maybe it was empty with no extravagant decorations) but I was comfortable and pleased with the whole setup and love their flexibilty of allowing me to use my creativity to create my very own wedding theme using their available resources :)



Credits: Four Seasons Singapore Website


It was when I walked into the suite, I decided that I AM going to be a Four Seasons's bride!! I had seen numerous suites in the past months and I really like this whole setup! It felt realllllllllllly cozy with a luxurious touch and they are so considerate to have a powder room for friends and family when I can have my own dressing table in the bedroom! Their bathroom is really nice as well and I just love love love the place!!^^

Now, I have the perfect hubby, the perfect wedding venue and what's next? Stay tune! I am a blissful girl!! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment