03 March, 2010

Be Considerate!!!

What happened this morning on the train further reminds me of why I hated to take trains in the past! Now I had no choice but to take it as where I am staying, taking train is certainly faster than taking cab when it comes to getting to my office! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There was this super disgusting cum smelly cum inconsiderate ang moh sitting besides me and he stinks! As I do not want to be rude initially, I just turn my face to the other side and try to have fresher air and cover my nose once in a while. BUT, this stinky ang moh is totally unaware of how stinky he is and starts yawning! Well, you may ask, 'what's wrong with yawning?' There's absolutely nothing wrong with that WHEN you are doing it politely aka covering your stinky mouth with your hands when you are doing it!
He is obviously oblivious towards his own stinky stench that he keeps yawning and facing me for that manner or maybe he is doing it on purpose, it certainly pisses me off! I had to tell him to COVER his mouth with his hands when he yawns! He can actually asks me why?!?!?! His gf/wife seems embrassed and is considerate enough to nudge him to just cover his mouth when he does that. I seriously pity the woman having to bear with this stinky man just because she LOVES him *roll eyes* If she really does love him, she should probably force him to practise some personal hygiene before he gets out of the house!

Being clean and smelling good are not only being considerate to others (bear in mind that no one wants to be near a rubbish dump), it also makes your ownself feels better! Especially when you are taking public transport day in and day out, don't make people faint due to your own stinkness! It's a sin!! Especially when you are taking train and everyone sit/stand so damm close to each other! Taking buses may be a little better as if you are lucky, you may get a good seat and turn your face to face the windows during your journey.

Taking public transport is already a chore and please be considerate to everyone to make it a slightly more pleasant experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment