11 March, 2010

Camera Woes

As many of you may know, I had lost my Sony T70's charger donkey years ago and since then, I had been feeling a little lost due to the fact that I am lacking a camera (an actual camera and not a phone camera!). A good, nice and pretty camera that I can bring along for trips, outings and gatherings. Well, many might think that, "why not just buy a charger?" But the point is, that freaking charger is going to cost me more than S$120 if I didn't remember wrongly!

With my niao niao personality, spending S$120 on A CHARGER is not possible. I rather get a new one! Heeee..please don't say that I am a 喜新厌旧 person cause I rather spend much more to get a new camera than a charger cause the main point is, the camera that I'll be getting will be NEW whereby if I were to get a new charger for an old camera, that will be silly.

Being endlessly fickle-minded on my choices and with so many new cameras on the market right now, I managed to size down to 2 options. That is either Canon S90 or Samsung ST550.






Colors aside (cause the colors are either ugly or only comes in black. I will bling it up once I get my hands on one. Cant stand such ugly colors for today's modern camera), Canon seems to produce better pictures but Samsung has this 自拍 function which I really like!

Being a newly launched product, S90 is currently selling for a whopping $749 and ST550 is going for $549. I am still not able to decide which is a better one for me..any suggestions??





No comments:

Post a Comment