25 May, 2010

Saviour



I can't imagine how I can fall asleep without these every night. My shoulder ache is getting from bad to worst. It got so bad at times (it's getting more frequent now) that I will wake up in the middle of the night feeling sore all over my back and its aching so badly that I can't sleep (it's aching even with the smelly plasters on). But well, at least these smelly plasters enables me to fall asleep in the first place. Better than nothing right? I had tried quite a few brands and these are really good and the comfort stretch is its new product and I love it more than the orginial one (the one with the white background)!

Firstly, the patch is bigger (yes, size matters.) and it's a breeze when you peel it off. It's not as sticky as the original one and I can feel more 'heat' when I use it. The originall one actually caused my skin to be a little rougher due to frequent use and I gotta use my body scrub religiously to get rid of those dead skin cells cause by the sticky tape!

The only downside is that it's a little more expensive compared to the old one. It costs $5.65 for a box of 5 where the original one costs around $5 for a box of 40!

Guess I need to search for a permanent solution for my shoulder ache as using these frequently will cause it to lose its effects as well. Haiz :(

No comments:

Post a Comment