21 March, 2010

Cycling Day at East Coast Park

I can't remember when is the last time I went to East Coast Park and especially there to cycle. If I didn't remember wrongly, it should be 13 YEARS ago. Yes, I know it sounds crazy but who the hell will go to East Coast Park and cycle when I can't freaking hold my balance on a bicycle???

And when I last cycled 13 years ago, it was with my volleyball mates and she's so sweet to pillion me though she's like half my size. Hahhahaha! And I always remember my first ride on the bicycle! It felt sooooo good with the wind blowing against my face and while I was happily enjoying the ride, my friend just said," Meiyan, can you please help to pedal a little????" Hahahahha! Well, I did try to pedal la..but then again at times she's going very fast and my foot just slip off the pedal. Poor her..think after that session, she never once mentioned about going cycling with me ever again. Hahhahaha..

Well, so after 13 freaking long years, I finally found someone who has the courage to pillion me knowing that I might just lift my foot off the pedal and enjoy the ride. Hahhahah..Well..who else can the victim be other than my sweet BB?? Hhahahaha!

So our morning started off with breakfast with Mdm Boo, Mr Lai and Baby Kristen at MacDonalds with all of us having a normal breakfast each except for Mr Lai. He actually gobbled now 2 meals and attempting to steal baby or Mdm Boo's breakfast!! Hahhaha.. well, he defended himself by saying that he didn't ate dinner the night before.. Hmmmm *roll eyes*. Well, that's our dear Mr Lai.

So after breakfast, we happily rented our 'lover's bicycle' (my own interpretation cause I duno the name..Hahhaha) and off we went to start our little journey of the day =) Well, after being really excited about cycling (I haven't sat on a bicycle for donkey years), I was realllllllllly looking forward to it.

I believed I KNOW enough friends who cycled but why the hell that nobody ever told me that it's sooooooo freaking painful to sit on a bicycle?!?!?!?!? Or maybe it's just me because I reallllllly don't have much meat on my butt but I didn't expect it to hurt THAT much lor!!!! That freaking seat is so freaking small and how on earth can anyone ever cycle on that thing for long with butt ache?!!?! It hurts so much that I am so afraid I can't sit properly after I am done with cycling. Kaoz. My dear BB simply refused to stop the bike till we reached Bedok jetty cause he says its very 'dui lian' to go east coast park and cycle for 10mins. 10mins with your butt aching every single second feels like 10 long donkey hours can... For your information, I am exactly in the middle of East Coast Park when the journey starts and Bedok jetty is right on one end. It's freaking far and we took slighly more than half an hour to and fro lor..My butt nearly cracked lor..or so I thought -_-"

Finally we went back to where Mdm Boo, Mr Lai and baby is supposedly to be building a sandcastle. So shiok to be standing on my feet all of a sudden. Kaoz..


Taken using sketch mode



Here is baby enjoying herself with all the messy sand and her stylo-milo sunglasses. She is a super clean freak lazy baby who die die must sit on a plastic bag cause she is afraid that her shorts will get dirty though she's already super dirty lor -_-"




I was happily relaxing on the beach chair and who knows..my BB doesn't realise he is VERY heavy lor..just simply walked over and sit on my legs!! I was nearly squashed to death. He is staring at me as I wrote this but, hahahahah! I am not going to remove it!! Bleahz ;p

After we came back, baby suddenly decided that she wanted to go cycling too! So off she went and they did went for quite a while. Initially I still thought that baby is quite good as she can cycle for quite a while...but who knows.....



She can't cycled for Christ's sake! Both Mdm Boo and Mr Lai got to 'roll' the bicycle in order for it to move! Hahhaha..She's just good at ringing the bell non-stop and posing for pictures and look as though she is damm good at cycling.


Look! There she is posing. She really does look like she can cycle right? Hahhaha..Pardon her top for falling off and Mdm Boo being super creative, did this.



She actually use her towel to tie her two straps together! Who would have thought of that man...Lucky she's just a baby girl who doesnt know much about image. Hahhaha..

Well, it is certainly a great way to spend a Sunday morning but I doubt I will go for cycling again anytime soon - unless I bring along my own cushion seat cover and tie it onto the freaking small bicycle seat. Hahhaha..

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. I love this post!!! Especially the one Mr. Woody sitting on you!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha! After I posted it up, he keep saying he don't want to eat anything anymore lor..If not later "people" complain that he is fat and will squashed people to death. Hahhaha! You should have seen the look on his face. It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete