24 August, 2011

Updates

It's been 5 long months since my last update and so much had happened within such a short period of time.

Firstly, I got married on 30th May 2011.





 My Little Pretty Princess
 Dearest Little Prince of the night

 My precious darling Oscar baby <3
 Darling Mdm Boo & Mr Lai

 Us <3
 Mummy

Darling sisters of the night <3


Many thanks to my dear sisters that day and they had been the greatest help and I feel so loved <3

A month after my wedding, I finally visited Taiwan and it was definitely a good break for me. I will write more about my trip in another post :)

After my trip, I fought a war in the office and am so glad the war is over :)

Currently going to take a good break and looking forward to my Bali trip this weekend.

Lastly,

23rd August 2011, 530pm.

Goodbye & I love you baby.

See you again.

Hugs <3


1 comment:

  1. Darling love, you went to God together with our love, lots of love. We will meet again, yeeyee loves you.

    Yah, pls bring along my love to your jie jie in heaven too:) Tell her mummy loves her:)

    ReplyDelete