17 August, 2010

How I wish

I can have my own place now and I can start decorating my dream walk-in wardrobe and start buying funitures and utensils!

I was shopping around with Sharon yesterday and came across these pretty plates!!!!


Isn't it pretty??

I love it to bits! I almost wanted to buy it immediately...if not for the constraint of space.

There's these colorful glasses as well. 

 

There are a zillion colors to choose from! (But I guess I will still stick to the transparent ones as it goes better with the pretty plates above)

Think it must be age. I am so excited walking through the kitchen ware department and exploring around like a little kid.

How I wish I can get my own place soon and I can start bringing all these adorable little cuties home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment