07 July, 2010

My Little Godson (^_^)

Today is a long and tiring day.

Went over to Sharon's place for dinner and played with Jayden :) One thing I love about boys are that they are super fun to play with! Jayden, being super hyper and happy (he always does whenever I went over for a visit ^^ ), we played like crazy :)

I am truly amazed by the rate that toddlers picked up things nowadays. Just late last year, Jayden was enrolled into a nursery and at that point of time, he could barely speak proper words. He will always mumble baby languages which only babies understand but now, he is able to speak to me in long sentences, tells me alot of things, able to narate what is in the storybooks, asked me to go to church (Yes he truly did! Even Jayden is reminding me, guess I must be diligent and visit the church more frequently^^), and remember what games I have on my iphone and able to find them and play by himself.

Isn't all that amazing? I know toddlers nowadays pick up things real fast but still, it warms my heart when he is telling me 'stories' from his storybooks, remember what I played with him and what I taught him. It's especially sweet especially when I experience it first hand :)

Jayden was sitting between Sharon and me when he was playing games on my iphone and he suddenly stood up and hug both of us! How sweet is that? Hence, I started to take pictures :)

Take picture must have a cute pose


Let's all SMILE :D



Kiss for Godma <3

Kiss for Mummy! Love this pic! So sweet! <3


Face squashing part 1. Jayden still smiling :)


Face squashing part 2.

It totally look as if both Godma and Mummy trying to squeeze into the small camera lens and hence the reason for Jayden's face looking so squashed right??

But, we are INNOCENT! Hahhaha! Jayden thinks it's fun to be squashed together and hug us REAL tight when taking pictures! So much so that he didn't realise that his face is so squashed by us that he can't exactly smile properly anymore! Hahahha! Coincidentally, me and Sharon has that "Yeah" handsign which makes people think that we are feeling real proud for squashing his face!

We are truly innocent k! Hahhahaha!

My little godson certainly brightens my day today <3


No comments:

Post a Comment