14 June, 2010

Epicurious

As mentioned earlier in FB, I won myself a free brekkie from BB from the first World Cup match and off we went to Epicurious for brekkie on a nice Sunday afternoon.


We went to the outlet at Railway Mall and the place is pretty decent (I had never been to the one at Robertson Quay) but the food seriously is not worth the time and effort.


These are what BB and I ordered but from the look of it, it doesn't seems that appealing anymore right? The egg yolk was exactly like that when it was served and for my sausages, it's seriously quite hard.

The toast isn't fantastic (I am a super toast/bread person) and luckily BB is very smart, he poured some sugar on it n it instantly tastes so much better!

Guess I am a real sucker for nice and pretty things. When I saw them serving the dishes in these 'chee-na' cockerels plates, I almost fainted. Worst still, they served my tea in this.




A metal 'teapot' (if you consider it as one and a totally Chinese style tea cup. I mean I am fine with Chinese style but this has got to go in line with what the restaurant is serving.

Overall the experience was very normal. Nothing to be upbeat and excited about. I don't think I will go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment