03 April, 2010

Girly Night out!!

Yesterday is one of the rare days that Mdm Boo asks me out on a date! A date as in to go out for dinner and drinks. Well, this is the normal normal lifestyle for single people and since Mdm Boo got married, it's quite rare that we do all these together. Since Mdm Boo is in a havoc mood, it's girly drinking night out!

I seriously can't remember when is the last time we had drinks or party together. It's seriously donkey years ago!Even my ah Tan is surprised that Mdm Boo suggests to go drinking. Hhahaha! But I miss those days man..It was so fun!Hahaha..

As usual, Mdm Boo is always late. I was just telling BB the day before that if I am meeting Mdm Boo or Ade, I MUST be late cause they were NEVER punctual. But who knows, even after I arrived late on purpose, they are always later than me!!!! OMG! I waited more than half an hour for her despite me being late. Waited from a cool breezy night to a super madness downpour then she arrived *roll eyes*. Luckily she brought me my beloved sponge cakes! (Ya..I can be bought over with my favourite food/tibits/snacks. It's in me to be nice. Hahhaha!) 

We had dinner at Canele and follow by drinks at Mezza9 with Cindy. I am soooooooo glad that I brought the polaroid camera out as it's really really fun!





Ultra Mini beef burger and they only serve ONE. Man with a bigger mouth can probably squeeze 2 into their mouth at a go. *_*


Our BEST picture of the night.


I love this picture!!! (Mainly because I think I look great! Hhahahahahah!!And NONE of my pictures are photoshopped because I didn't know how to. So what you see is totally what you get. No fakes! :p)

Thanks to Mdm Boo's 'great photography' skills that a third of my face is out of the camera. But I still think we look great!




It was a fun fun night! Drinks + girly talks = Great night out. Too bad Cindy needs to go home to feed her doggie -_-", if not we would have head to ktv for a singing session. Well, there's always next time and I certainly look forward to that :D







2 comments:

  1. Now I finally knows why you like that pics... cos the imaginary 'long kao' is appearing mah.. wahahaha... And hor, you didn't wait for half an hour lah, I was just late a tiny tiny bit bit:) hee (^U^)v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha! It is real 'long kao' hor..Not imaginary. I just managed to squeeze it out. Hhahaha! Plus, you arrived at 730 lor.. Don't live in denial. Ms Late queen!

    ReplyDelete